Below is the rubric that division four students created based on the learning goals we had set when we started:
- Use quotations and paragraphing accurately
- Reveal character traits and plot using “between the lines writing”
- Use descriptive language to paint a picture for the reader
- Plan and compose a really effective mystery story
Use our class marking criteria to assess this student’s draft: Draft Mystery Story (not finished)
Here’s the feedback students provided for the student.
Here’s some questions to consider when assessing your own work:
- How do I know if I am done yet?
- Have I achieved all of the criteria? How could I be sure?
- What do I need to make sure this is an outstanding piece of work?